We are very pleased to announce that the next issue of The Evangelical Missions Quarterly (EMQ), due in April, will be devoted almost entirely to the topic of creation care. This journal, published by Missionexus, is respected and read by missionaries and mission organizations around the world. Having them devote an entire issue to this topic is an important indicator that the missions community is beginning to pay attention.
EMQ is published online and the new issue will be available here when it is ready (on or about the beginning of April). Some of the articles will be available to anyone on the website; reading and downloading the main articles will require a subscription (instructions on the website). Hardcopies will also be available through Amazon’s print-on-demand service.
As a reader of The Pollinator you will discover that you know many of the authors. We hope that you will take the opportunity to sign up to read this issue, and to tell your friends, colleagues and others about this important resource.
Here’s part of the table of contents to whet your appetite:
- Is Creation Care Really a Gospel Issue? – ED BROWN
- A Missional Theology of Creation Care – DAVID BOOKLESS
- Creation Stewardship, Food, and the Gospel: A Winning Recipe for Holistic Ministry in a Hungry World – CRAIG SORLEY
- Posture Over Program: OMF’s Creation Care Journey – JASMINE KWONG
- Is There a Green Gospel Message? – ERIK HYATT
- Witnessing God’s Resurrection Power in People and the Land – ALICE TLUSTOS and MARTIN TLUSTOS
- Planting Hope in the Wilderness of Our Hearts – LAWRENCE KO
- Creation Care: An Essential Component of Integral Mission – KUKI ROKHUM and JOYLIN NIRUBA
- Preaching the Good News in a Time of Crisis – RACHEL MASH
- Creation Care and the Gospel in Uganda -SARA KAWEESA